Final countdown time!!
• Confirm moving date and time with your professional movers or volunteer crew.
• Arrange for babysitting or pet care on moving day to reduce stress.
• Use up food items so that there is less left to pack and possibly spoil.
• Defrost your freezer and refrigerator. Place deodorizer inside to control odors.
• Give a close friend or relative your travel route and schedule so you may be reached if needed.
• Get cash or traveler’s checks for quick, available funds.
• Pick-up any dry cleaning, items in storage, or items lent to friends.
• The day before your move, return all items that will cost you if you forget: rented movies, cable boxes or satellite dishes, modems, and remote controls.